Registration number (IČO): 29043051
Address: Masna 19, Praha-1, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Ulanik s.r.o. website (the "Website").
Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Webite
Use of this Website
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Ulanik s.r.o..
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact Ulanik s.r.o. immediately at the address provided below.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. This Terms of Service was created by Terms Use Template Generator.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided "AS IS." appfigures, its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services. You exclude Ulanik s.r.o. from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website.
Ulanik s.r.o. retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.
- Visit our website
at https://azhna.com/ , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses mailing addresses billing addresses usernames
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
" WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? " below).
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
, consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to
fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.