Payment methods for orders with delivery to Russia and CIS countries
- Bank card. To pay for the goods using a bank card, during the checkout (the "Payment" stage), you'll need to select the "Sberbank Acquiring Azhna". Payment is made through SBERBANK.
- Payment to the bank account. This payment method is only available for legal entities. The manager will reserve the goods and send an invoice for payment to the e-mail you specified within 1-2 business days after the order is received.
Payment methods for orders with delivery to Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Africa
The invoice or payment link is sent by the manager to the e-mail you specified within 1-2 business days after the order is received. After the invoice is approved, you can pay for the goods in the following ways:
- By bank transfer. The details will be indicated in the invoice.
- By bank card. Payment is made via a secure link from the Czech bank ČSOB. Please note: the bank may reject some cards without explanation.
- PayPal. In this case, 5% is added to the invoice amount to partially cover the service commission.